ICSNN 2018 will give two awards during its venue.
The awards will be presented during the banquet, and will require the presence of the recipients.
- The Superlattices, Nanostructures and Nanodevices (SNN)-Young Scientist award (US$1,500)
This award will recognize a young scientist (less than 40 year old, i.e., those born after December 31, 1978) for his/her work in the scientific areas covered by the conference. Nominations for SNN-Young Scientist award should include:
All the nomination documents should be sent in PDF files to Prof. J.P. Leburton before March 31, 2018.
- up to two pages of research accomplishments,
- a two page CV with relevant references and date of birth,
- two letters of reference from distinguished scientists in the field.
- Two student poster awards (2 x US$500)
These awards will be given to two students presenting an outstanding poster during the conference.